General and Shareholder Q&A
1. What did the Company announce?
Azure Midstream Partners, LP announced that it has commenced cases under Chapter 11 of the
United States Bankruptcy Code.
2. Is the Company going out of business?
No. The Company is not going out of business and operation will continue in the normal course
during the case. The Company anticipates filing a motion to approve procedures for a sale of all
or substantially all of its assets, as well as a Chapter 11 plan and accompanying disclosure
statement shortly after the “first day” hearing.
3. Will this affect the Company's operations?
No. Operations will continue without interruption during this process.
4. Will Azure Midstream Holdings, LLC file a Chapter 11 case?
5. Which entities are included in the Chapter 11 cases?
Azure Midstream Partners, LP and certain of its subsidiaries are included in the filing. The
Holdings entities are not part of the cases.
6. Where can I get further information about the filing?
Information on the restructuring is available at www.kccllc.net/azuremlp.
7. When will the Company file its 2016 10-K?
The Company intends to file the 10-K prior to the filing deadline.
8. Will Azure stock continue to have value after the filing?
We cannot provide guidance as to what value, if any, will be ascribed to the stock. The chapter 11
process will determine whether shareholders ultimately receive any distributions from the
Company. It is possible that shareholders will receive no distributions and will not retain
ownership of the Company.