Our principal business objective is to increase the utilization of our current assets and pursue accretive acquisition and organic growth opportunities while ensuring the ongoing stability of our cash flows. Available capacity on our existing systems allows for increased throughput volumes with minimal incremental operating and capital expenditures.
- Holly is located in the “core of the core” of the Haynesville in DeSoto Parish, an area also highly prospective for Cotton Valley.
- Historical system volumes over 1.0 Bcfd in 2013 with system volume currently 50% of those previous highs.
- Haynesville drilling and completions have continued to be optimized with producers reporting IRRs ranging from 50% to 100%.
The Shelby operating area is showing attractive Haynesville & Bossier Shale well results utilizing enhanced completion techniques.
- Attractive Haynesville / Bossier Shale well results utilizing enhanced completion techniques in the Shelby Operating Area.
- BP, Covey Park, EXCO, Aethon, Exxon and Castleton Commodities International (CCI) are the largest acreage holders around the Shelby System.
- BP and Exxon own substantial mineral rights in the area, further enhancing their drilling returns on capital invested.