Azure Midstream is a fee based, growth-oriented midstream company based in Dallas, Texas. We gather, compress, treat, process and transport natural gas and natural gas liquids in North Louisiana and East Texas in the prolific Haynesville and Bossier shale formations and liquids-rich Cotton Valley formation. These formations comprise the third largest natural gas basin in the United States in terms of natural gas production.
Our current systems offer:
- One of the largest midstream systems in the Haynesville Shale with over 2.7 Bcf/d of capacity
- 468 miles of high- and low-pressure pipeline on 103,000 gross dedicated acres
- Access to 12 existing major intrastate and interstate pipelines offering numerous take-away opportunities for our customers
- In excess of 1.25 Bcf/d of treating capacity through ten amine treating plants
- Sixteen compression units with 18,565 compression horsepower
These assets are strategically positioned with downstream access points to offer delivery flexibility and advantageous access to approximately 6 Bcf/d of planned Gulf Coast LNG export facilities. Over 90% of our revenues are generated under long-term, fixed-fee and fixed-spread natural gas gathering and sales agreements that are intended to mitigate our direct commodity price exposure and enhance the stability of our cash flows.
Our principal business objective is to increase the utilization of our current assets and pursue accretive acquisition and organic growth opportunities while ensuring the ongoing stability of our cash flows. Available capacity on our existing systems allows for increased throughput volumes with minimal incremental operating and capital expenditures. While our current operations represent our core business, we plan to diversify our basin exposure into new, high-growth regions while focusing on long-term, fixed-fee contracts.