To Apply - Send Resume to email@example.com
Responsible for the safe and economical maintenance and operations of natural gas processing plant(s) operated by Azure Midstream Energy.
The essential duties/responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a culture of safe working environment.
- Lead incident investigations and track action items to completion.
- Complete contractor evaluations, including reviews for safety compliance.
- Direct all plant operations and maintenance activity within assigned facilities.
- Manage employee schedules and job assignments.
- Develop and manage plant capital and operating budgets.
- Complete ongoing budget reviews and analysis.
- Lead compliance in grant of authority policies and bidding process, to include managing expense reports of direct reports.
- Responsible for plant process safety management (PSM) and risk management plan programs and compliance. Daily HSE monitoring/survey and ensuring internal compliance with LOTO, Confined Space Entry, Hot Work Permit and all other safety requirements for all employees and contractors.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulatory reporting, including OSHA PSM, DOT Liquid and Gas Pipeline Management, LDAR, TCEQ, STEERS, TRRC, NSPS JJJJ, NSPS OOOO, RICE MACT, and daily environmental and housekeeping requirements.
- Schedule and plan work utilizing preventative maintenance programs such as Maximo and Managers +.
- Lead the process hazard analysis, MOC and pre-startup safety reviews (PSSR) related to new facilities, as well as modifications to existing.
- Lead and mentor direct reports, establishing professional development opportunities.
- Daily communication with Field Operations Manager to coordinate pipeline pigging, scheduling & delivering expected NOMS, coordinating field periodic, and unscheduled maintenance.
- Develop, prepare, and distribute necessary operational reports.
- Complete and share operational “lessons learned” reports from facility events (near miss, incident reporting, etc.).
- Lead annual procedure reviews and facilitate new procedure development by facility team.
- Conduct tours of facility with customers, external organizations, and members of the public.
- Continuous communication with production operators, internal gas scheduling, and customer gas scheduling, to ensure nominations are being delivered as scheduled.
Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In charge of facility and employees at the facility.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Current valid driver’s license required.
The working conditions of the position include but are not limited to:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle, or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee will frequently drive a vehicle.
The employee regularly lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions and with flammable liquids. The employee frequently works in high, precarious places and is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, as well as, e is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, acidic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and vibration.
ABOUT AZURE MIDSTREAM ENERGY:
Our principal business objective is to increase the utilization of our current assets and pursue accretive acquisition and organic growth opportunities while ensuring the ongoing stability of our cash flows. Available capacity on our existing systems allows for increased throughput volumes with minimal incremental operating and capital expenditures.
- Holly is located in the “core of the core” of the Haynesville in DeSoto Parish, an area also highly prospective for Cotton Valley.
- Historical system volumes over 1.0 Bcfd in 2013 with system volume currently 50% of those previous highs.
- Haynesville drilling and completions have continued to be optimized with producers reporting IRRs ranging from 50% to 100%.
The Shelby operating area is showing attractive Haynesville & Bossier Shale well results utilizing enhanced completion techniques.
- Attractive Haynesville / Bossier Shale well results utilizing enhanced completion techniques in the Shelby Operating Area.
- BP, Covey Park, EXCO, Aethon and XTO are the largest acreage holders around the Shelby System.
- BP and XTO own substantial mineral rights in the area, further enhancing their drilling returns on capital invested.
To create value and prosperity for all the lives we touch!
We wear different hats, and have multi-skilled team members that focus on appropriate risks while leveraging creative thinking.
Profitability & Growth Driven
For the company – EBITDA, volumes, breadth of services, and geographic diversification
For the employee team – intellectual, financial, and personal growth and success
Our team is active, enthusiastic, willing to laugh at ourselves
Compete Aggressively & Fairly
We compete internally with our peers to encourage growth
We will win consistently against our competitors, and do it with class
We create a loving & caring environment at work. We use group events and cultivate after-work relationships that include spouses and children
Informal & Efficient
We embrace performing in a relaxed & non-traditional business environment with relentless discipline and vigor on our most important priorities